Sr.Graphic Designer / Visualizer with 2+ yrs – 12 yrs experience
Collaborate with the design team, and take direction from upper management in an effort to create engaging designs for digital. You will be responsible for generating design concepts, executing revisions, and meeting deadlines.
- Design clear digital concepts.
- Gather all relevant facts for each project and ensure that all deliverables communicate the correct information.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes marketers, creative directors, and managers in order to create compelling designs.
- Translate information about the clients business and customers into designs that are visually enticing, easy to understand, and emotionally impactful.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
- A strong portfolio that showcases aesthetic awareness and design problem solving abilities.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design decisions in words and writing.
- The ability to receive, interpret, and implement constructive feedback from project stakeholders into your design work.
- An appreciation for and awareness of emerging design trends in digital.
- Able to learn new tools and processes quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.