Python Developer with minimum 1+ yrs experience
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
- Responsible for delivering solutions with help of team.
- Responsible for the quality of code.
- Participate in the development and evangelization of the Python coding standards within the organization;
- Responsible for training and mentoring developers on the team.
- Works with Technical Project Management to create and maintain the prioritized backlog and schedule for the team.
- Responsible for architectural decisions with consultation from other members of engineering leadership.
- Demonstrates an inclusive, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic by showing a willingness to participate in daily workloads when needed to make deadlines;
- Displays solid fiscal responsibility by managing and adhering to task timelines and always seeking out operating efficiencies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Core Python knowledge
- Experience with libraries like Requests, Bootstrap 4, HTTP, pytest/Unit test
- Hands on experience of Database and Schema setup : SQL – MariaDB, SQL Alchemy
- Prior experience in building REST APIs
- Experience with any Python framework : Django, flask.
- Basic knowledge of containerisation and deployment process.
- Knowledge of AWS is a good to have.